The YB3i firmware has been updated - ensure your device is running to the best of its abilities by updating it through the YB Connect app today.
Here at YB Tracking, we are excited to see many new and returning customers who are enjoying tracking with us this year. So whether near or far, we wanted to let you know that we have listened to your requests and have worked on releasing the latest firmware update for you.
It is important to ensure that you always keep your firmware up-to-date as this keeps your device running to the best of its abilities and also have the latest options and accessibility.
We are pleased to let you know that we have now released the latest edition of our YB3i firmware (3.4.13), and there are some changes that are worth noting once you have upgraded.
The main thing that you will notice with the update is that the colour and state of the YB3i's LED indicate the current power mode setting and status of external power.
These changes are as follows:
- Colour: RED = Power Mode: 'Limited'
- Colour: GREEN = Power Mode: 'Unlimited'
- State: SOLID = 8-32v DC external power connected
- State: FLASHING = 8-32v DC external power not connected
- When the tracker is configured with Power Mode: 'Unlimited', the LED mode indication is maintained continuously.
- When the tracker is configured with Power Mode: 'Limited', the LED mode indication is only displayed when the tracker is trying to send a position/message. Once it has sent its position/message the flashing will stop until its net routine attempt.
You can update your firmware using the YB Connect app. Once you are connected, go to the Advanced menu, and select Firmware upgrade. The process should take a few minutes and then it will be complete and ready to use right away.
If you have any questions or encounter any issues, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 2380 00 2029 and we will be happy to help.